Beliefs (What We Believe)
- We believe in the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
- We believe in one God eternally existing in three persons; namely, the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost, and born of the Virgin Mary. That Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead. That He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the Intercessor.
- We believe that all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God for all and necessary for forgiveness of sins.
- We believe that justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ; through the Word, and by the Holy Ghost.
- We believe in holiness to be God’s standard of living for His people.
- We believe in the baptism with the Holy Ghost subsequent to a clean heart.
- We believe in speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and that it is the initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Ghost.
- We believe in water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
- We believe in divine healing is provided for all in the atonement.
- We believe in the Lord’s Supper and washing of the saints’ feet.
- We believe in the premillennial second coming of Jesus. First, to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air. Second, to reign on the earth a thousand years.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous, and eternal punishment for the wicked.
Celebration Church is a blend of many different generations, cultures, countries, and walks of life sharing one common theme: Worshipping God. Worship summarizes all that we do as we live for God, but on Sundays we express our worship to God together through music, prayer, reflection, giving, and by learning Biblical principles that help us grow in our faith and become stronger followers of Jesus.